Dental Implants in Rochester, NY
Missing teeth can make everything from chewing to simply smiling with confidence more difficult. At Liberty Dental Arts, we don’t want you to have to suffer with the inconvenience or shame of not having a full, healthy smile. One of the most popular options for replacing missing teeth is dental implants. Unlike many other dental practices, we are able to perform the entire implant procedure in-house, from start to finish. Instead of driving around to different doctors, you can count on us to reclaim your smile!Make Appointment
Dental Implant Procedure
The dental implant procedure is broken up into two main parts: placement and restoration. Many dental offices only provide the second step, while we can do both. With placement, we place a biocompatible post that will act as your artificial tooth root. The restoration portion of the procedure is where we attach either a natural-looking dental crown or a bridge depending on how many teeth are missing.
Another way dental implants can help patients with missing teeth is to use them to stabilize dentures. If you’re tired of your dentures always slipping or just plain feeling uncomfortable because they don’t fit quite right, we can secure them with mini dental implants.
Benefits of Implant Dentistry
There are so many different benefits to dental implants, which is why patients and dentists see them as a preferred choice.Here are some of the advantages:
- They look completely natural, so people won’t be able to tell they’re not real teeth.
- They function like your other natural teeth, so you can speak and eat just like normal.
- They are made to be a long-lasting option and can even last some patients a lifetime with the right care.
- They don’t require any adhesives or clasps to stay in place like dentures.
- They stop your surrounding teeth from moving into open spaces and altering your tooth alignment.
- They prevent bone loss from occurring, which is a natural side effect of losing teeth.
- They offer support to your cheeks and lips, which keepings your face from sagging and making you appear older.