Quality Family Dentistry in Rochester, NY
Liberty Dental Arts is proud to offer comprehensive family dentistry to Rochester. With our many different service offerings, we welcome you to consider us as your one-stop shop for quality dental care. Whether you’re bringing in your child for his or her first ever dentist visit, or you need your own personalized dental care, we look forward to serving you!Make Appointment
Routine & Preventive Care
Brushing and flossing on a regular basis is definitely important for your oral health, but so is visiting the dentist twice a year. A professional cleaning gets rid of all that hard-to-remove and hard-to-reach plaque while a dental exam can spot any potential problems that you might not have noticed. Keep your teeth and gums healthy with routine dental care!
- Teeth Cleanings & Exams
- Fluoride Treatment
- Periodontal (Gum) Care
- Sports Mouthguards: When participating in contact sports, such as football or boxing, it’s important to wear a mouthguard so you can avoid dental injuries like broken or knocked-out teeth or even damage to your tongue and cheeks. We custom make mouthguards that fit snugly and will lessen your changes of dental trauma.
- Nightguards: Do you ever wake up with a sore jaw or a toothache? It’s possible you grind your teeth while you sleep, which is a condition called bruxism. To prevent your teeth from getting worn down, we can fit you with a custom nightguard. All you have to do is wear it throughout the night to protect your dental health.
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Sleep Apnea Appliances: Many people do not realize they have sleep apnea because, well, it occurs while you sleep. If you’ve been told you snore, you wake up tired and stay drowsy throughout the day, or you frequently have morning headaches, we recommend you visit us for sleep apnea diagnosis. We’ll be able to set up a personalized treatment plan to address this sleep disorder.
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
Your smile is a precious asset, and we want you to be proud of the one you have. If crooked, yellow, misshaped, or misaligned teeth are getting in the way of you showing off your smile, then we can help with cosmetic dentistry. To learn more about our cosmetic dental services, check out our Smile Makeovers page!
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners
- One-Visit Teeth Whitening
- Complete Smile Makeovers
Restorative & Tooth Replacement Options
Whether we simply need to restore your tooth after a cavity, you’ve experienced tooth damage, or you’re missing teeth entirely, our different restorative services can bring your mouth back to full function and have your smile looking great once again. If you have specific concerns but are unsure what treatments you need, we are happy to walk you through your options and give you our professional recommendations.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: If you have a tooth damaged by a cavity, we can remove any decay, clean the area, and fill the space with a dental filling. This will stop further bacteria from settling in there and resulting in more cavities. We offer composite fillings, which are tooth-colored and blend in more naturally with your teeth compared to silver amalgam fillings.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are used for many different reasons, including to strengthen a weak or fractured tooth, replace a large filling, anchor a dental bridge, and improve the appearance of a discolored or misshaped tooth. They are essentially a “cap” that we place on top of your tooth to restore its function and appearance.
- Dental Bridges: If you are missing one or more teeth, we can replace that gap with a dental bridge. This bridge will be attached to the teeth on either side of the space. You’ll be able to chew, speak, and smile with confidence again! Plus, it’ll help retain your natural facial shape, too.
- Root Canal Therapy: You don’t have to be afraid of a root canal. If you have a serious tooth infection, a root canal is a simple way to prevent further damage, eliminate your pain, and save your tooth. Our office also has laughing gas and oral conscious sedation available to make you feel more relaxed during the procedure.
- Dental Implants
Sometimes, serious dental issues may need oral surgery to correct. It may sound a little scary, but in every procedure we perform, we use the latest techniques and technology as well as a gentle touch so that you have nothing to be worried about. At Liberty Dental Arts, we guide you through the entire procedure and do everything we can to ensure your comfort.
- Tooth Extractions
- Bone Grafts
At Liberty Dental Arts, we are able to help patients with dental fear get through their treatment with ease. In addition to creating a friendly, relaxing atmosphere at our practice, we also offer two different sedation techniques to calm nervous and anxious patients. Sedation dentistry is also a great option for younger children or special needs patients who might have difficulty sitting through an appointment.
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
- Oral Conscious Sedation